wishh in line

"I just wanna get to doit like before 
 go to work theres a lil' more far away 
Ain't gotto do it to pass the weakneses 
Flight to the highest straight mentality procced 
devaloped me to a new being
In a new beginning to be though lil' beet 
Then I'd bet it's all the way 
real created me quit from all the past bad worst things 
so it's a best thing 
to realized it
And I'm back being a strong human being then before
Went through every dream to make wish
 after graduate then to struggling there 
  Ringing to the God
take it like emergency line 
like 911 on the phone

What I could what I took what I think
I nu it's un-really be easy I see 
but I do say to my ancestors 
Even I would get banging beat by any sword saying treate wanna beat me
but through every prayer and hearth baging
Good Matabian Nitu sin 
please pass me on by through there's wishes all I hope,
could clear me on
coz' no other hope n any needed for me there's none
what do I want is only permission 
and done, even that I know 
make it fragrant for this name 
ain't gonna be an eassy way for real 
but I do gonna take that sh** off away.." ^^®

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

rhyme in the rain 26 nears birthday ^^

Tutur Pesan Benang Kusut

Puisi, Naungan Kasih