Keep it going, anything just fine ^^®

 "It's Okay, as it's promises from book that I read wich I learned, before the sunshine took down across the line turn for the noon to the night I wouId erased it all, coz' I don't wanna make a more sin coz realized my sins is already too much of what I see, so I'll take it off erased all the madness with calm' to all things before afternoon, no need no sorry comes from everyone that much, but then it's okay not gonna take it to long, just forget it all bro keep it going, it's how we do, that's a live, then coz' yup we're not bigger then the thrue sunshine right, just a human being, than I'm learned to do it then it's comes from anyone who teach me about it.." ๐ŸŒž


#Correct_Me_if_I_was_Wrong

#Bible_Ef.4:26-27 #Yes.50:19//60:19

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

rhyme in the rain 26 nears birthday ^^

Tutur Pesan Benang Kusut

Puisi, Naungan Kasih