Do My Thvang - Deztrol
Intro..
Bar 1 :
Aihh yah.. Look.. Look.. And eey holla hold up we came back boy...
Mana yang dong bilang paling buruk boy...
Modal conection baru skill parah.. Jang banyak bicara ah..
Sonde pake yang begitu..
Lirik stop sampe disitu...
Pikir dong su nomor satu itu makan puji sa kasih jatuh..
Caused I'm aa makin' music dong ba' bisik
Hatters dong kepung, baku gosip, sumpah sond' peduli
Mulut toxic..
Owh shit.. You fuck enemy..
Uuuwwhh.. Listen to me..
Focuse on me
All eyes on me on me
Hey.. D'mana dong? Kasih tau dong.. Hah.. Everyone talk about me
Judges things around me..
I'm a fuckin' rappa' ' this 'cep'ty
' lookin' me nobody can't stop me
You so fuckin' all the thing hah..
Fuck with you all the thing hah..
You don't fuckin' know me,
I'm makin' you all still wanna focused on me..
Bar 2 :
Ni' kali kaim' datang kas' beda
Sond' sama deng lain ma 'tap dalam konteks..
Persetan deng orang yang omong begini begitu dong hanya tau protes
Sa sond perduli..
Sa bikin tuli..
Caused' on my bowling sa ikuti proses..
Fuck them..
I think it easy caused'
"Do my thvng do my thvng do my thvng do my (God bless).."
Chorus : do my...
Vers 2 : yes i do all I want
Ey.. I dont give a damn what they say yo..
Gi' me the mic and let me say hello
Hello everybody uuh..
Beat sudah bunyi ini mulut tambah katar loss.. A yo kas' loss..
Lepas ko makin maniak
Kaks senggol dong boss...
(senggol dong boss... )
Mese nua teun ha'..
Ini su' kelas berat
Pasang telinga lebih dekat
Dengarkan kaum' dapa' berkat ay
Sa bi'sa jadi big m'cam not the wish
Sebar' doktrin rap sa bius'
Like tupac' say (let the tham nigg@s knows wins up for life)
Ini kefa punya badash ay..
Say fu** for rap muse' ay..
Nobody can't stop me ay..
(U can't stop me madda' f*** uww..)
Do' rang b'risik
Yang ba'risi
Dorang sirik
I'm still crazy
R u kidding me uuww
(R u kidding me??)
F*** ya'll t'linga autis
We gotta hit it on like music...
Ba'bat sampai habis call me
Anubis.. Sebut ini pandai but i've done it
Let me tell u kalo habis terang terbitlah DZ'T yaiy...
Ya'll betta' know
Im gonna keep win it
Coz' I.. do ma' thvng²
Chorus : do my...
Komentar
Posting Komentar