Sad Ending

Sad Ending

           Little pece of lights
    there shining thrue the dark,
                         seems like there’s no hope,
                                   like wax in the middle
                    of darkness, lights and shining
                                at the angle of a room
                                 where there even seen
                     like theres no hope
          ‘Questions’ rised up on my mind
                             will I get the room;
                place so that I can lights up;
                        shining?, shine , to shining brightly bright to
      that hope, all those hope, to glow me on my hope
                so i could erase, tampated my sin front of those
                          like they taught, that have, am I sins?, am I?
                                     can I be?, shining, shining those hope,
                               for hundreed of them, or her, or it, who deepen in love
                                  deepen about, this is all about, what I have ask about
                       loved, who loved, was or still?
                               was given so much
                              have ever given a much
                           so pure, hope, but ‘bout live
                             nothing so clear so sure
                         be absolute, truely not
                      as was I said, pure, so on,
                    but full-fill of Questions;
                 can it opened, be opened?
                   Will it be?, can it be?
                  can I?, may I?, get it,
                                            the only thing,
                                                                                  it, her, him, be mine?
                                                                                              for she, him, it to own me?
                                                                                        those who wanted
                                                                                 to beloved, like what we want.
                                                                           wish that my responses
                                                                      not so fals, not being so fault,
                                                                         caused I know
                                                                     were my stance, on my principle,
                                                               what I decided is different,
                                                         even that I feel it and our feelings
                                               is the same way, wanted to beloved
                                          to get love, same meanig have love to us
                                   yes I’m, but to started it
                                              let’s to just see it, up on the destiny
                                                                                              ‘coz I dont want to hurth,
                                                                                        don’t want any hurth,
             Even known feelings so deep
                                         feeling were when with it, him, or they,
                   I want given, any change, caused already
 knows, lesson, experience taught me,
      I received, more feelings
             “would spread-out were never been reply;
             left a wound, track around back over again”
                     about, wich far

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

rhyme in the rain 26 nears birthday ^^

Tutur Pesan Benang Kusut

Puisi, Naungan Kasih