Human Envy Simple Chriticism
Bregging learning :
(Opinion - Human envy simple criticism)
I've little something that i have and I need but it is missing and gone
Whos bought and whos take it? well.. waw.. i don't know
Booyah.. That's a lot of little toxic thing's right here right now, and we don't know
They'll be sold everything just for find little ones...
Find a love.. not on money
Find a change.. But won't allowed the blessed entered caused price more than love, it's money
Flat cash dear money, may I have.. but I don't want
if anyone have u they gone' be rich got to be cockeyed start to be cocky..
Only thing that I think is "This world's treasures are useless, no function to me"
But tho they think it's something than put brain on it
Crocked flat and doit not for God
God price and give is an art to me!
Good things good earn is that art to you?
Gone, miss, pass every problem im not smart
God, Goes to let every thvng turn down, so what I got? 😐❓
Standard thinker
I won't cocky to be cockeyed
Im only thinker
Why do they not let me and hate me much thats what I ask, questions?
Seeing in the eyes.. looked me like enemy than only think i'd be little mash must be, they thought....
U'r Jokin' I never take a prob. to ya..
But 'nother be hadem see me as a fault and troub. their hate me then, my bad maybe....
"Showing all you have to have those smile to happy to have you but last they be hater or I'll be hate 'em, no... coz' i'd never hate 'em or anyone, no hate on me it's a sick thrue, im only explain from the excuse of God before I be excuted later, The envy of humans want me to died next later..."
Coz' only peace and blessed
I do pray for them
But last don't know the reason why seems like that I'm... Be hate'em...
hey demise!! say hallo me to the hate
Im bad... Ya sorry my bad..
Yo just throw my mind wind by words not wistle from sentences.. Thats what i think..
But look like they dont like it...
Hey.. Support to u i give it to...
Now hate to me be given too..??
Chill ya.. im not ur villain
But ya'll hate me so deep enougt
C'mon is not 1990s it is 2020s
Wake up dont be so old..
Be conservative, coz' being old is fault for now...
I won't say much but yup.. World chance so far from last...
Than again I don't wanna take a problem but they make a problem to me..
......
Face to face not brave
Talk on back face they can
Uuu.. Ahh.. Ya Cuh.. Cowerd
No.. Not.. Gentle
Cooper.. Nerd
Oww.. and any other things
You diserved...
No.. I was also nerd
But thats 'caused of rule
Follow the rule..
Don't be role.. Stupid..
Damn its nol... Dummy
Damn.. I only express budy....
^^®
Komentar
Posting Komentar